We remind you that you have the power to oppose the sending of commercial communications at any time.
The legal basis for the processing of your data for the contracting and provision of the service, billing management, payment and sending of notifications about the service, is the execution of a contract or pre-contract in which you are a party as an Interested Party.
The legal basis for sending commercial communications about NEXTIMIZE services , if you have contracted any of our services, is the legitimate interest of NEXTIMIZE for direct marketing purposes.
All the fields of these records are mandatory, and it is impossible to carry out the stated purpose if these data are not provided.
NEXTIMIZE undertakes to keep the maximum reserve and confidentiality regarding the information provided to it and to use it only for the indicated purposes.
Only NEXTIMIZE , and the treatment managers designated by it, will have access to the user’s data, and under no circumstances will this data be transferred, shared, transferred, or sold to any third party.
When no longer needed for such purposes shall be abolished with appropriate security measures to ensure the p pseudonymisation data or total destruction thereof.
Treatment managers: There are treatment managers, understood as entities that process personal data that are the responsibility of NEXTIMIZE , following their instructions, as providers of services necessary for the provision of the service requested by the Interested Party, with whom NEXTIMIZE has signed a commission contract. treatment in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on data protection.
NEXTIMIZE does not carry out international data transfers in the treatment.
– Right to revoke at any time the consent given for the processing of said data, when the basis of legitimation of the treatment is based on that consent.
– Right of ACCESS to personal data processed by NEXTIMIZE .
– Right to request the RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data processed by NEXTIMIZE .
– Right to request the DELETE of the data, when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected by NEXTIMIZE .
– In certain circumstances, the LIMITATION OF THE TREATMENT of the data may be requested, in which case NEXTIMIZE will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
– In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation as an Interested Party, you may exercise the right of OPPOSITION to the data processing. In this case, NEXTIMIZE will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
– In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation as an Interested Party, you may request the right to PORTABILITY of the data. It is a complementary right to the right of access, since it allows obtaining the data that have been provided to NEXTIMIZE in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, being able to be transmitted directly to another entity upon request of the Interested Party.
You will be able to exercise such rights by any means that leaves proof of its sending and its receipt, clearly expressing your will in this regard and accompanying a copy of the ID and / or any other documentation proving your identity, by going to the email or postal address above.
In addition, if you consider any of your data protection rights violated, you are empowered to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), located at C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid or through the electronic headquarters of the AEPD .
All this to avoid its alteration, loss, and / or unauthorized treatment or access, as required by the regulations, although absolute security does not exist.